How to Structure Your Time Outside the 9-5
Manage your time naturally, organise your creativity, and find real meaning in freedom.
Thinking of leaving your day job? Or are you already out but would like to manage your time better? Life is short and time is precious...
Many people dream of leaving the rat race, but when that glorious day comes they find it's not quite what they expected. Sometimes they feel lost, other times they have a million dreams but get scattered, or perhaps they just want a better way of structuring their days. Some people suddenly lack motivation when they don't have a boss telling them what to do. Other times people are well motivated and full of ideas, but can't seem to organise them and bring them to fruition. Most of this is not because you or I are inherently useless, lost beings. It's because we've been conditioned in a certain way for a certain kind of life. We were never trained for freedom.
This course will discuss the reasons why we struggle when liberated from the 9-5, give strategies for dealing with them, and empower you to create a natural, fulfilling day and life for yourself. It will help you structure plans and dreams into manageable projects, and support you to make the most out of your time.
Who is this course suitable for?
- Planning on leaving the system or breaking out of the rat race? Dreaming of creating a new life for yourself? This course is for you.
- Not a beginner? Been out of the system for a while now but think you could use your time better? Yes this course is also for you!
- Retired people (or those about to retire), who are finding endless freedom wasn't what quite what they expected.
- Anyone who has recently been furloughed, or made redundant, and struggling to create fruitful structure in their day.
- Going off-grid? Bought that dream cottage in France? Running to the hills in any way, shape or form? This course will be super preparation for getting the best out of that new lifestyle.
- Those who believe life is meaningless, therefore the question is best avoided by doing meaningless drudge for the rest of their lives.
- Anyone (including those still in the 9-5) who wants to use their time more beneficially and create a more meaningful, fulfilling structure to their day.
This short but powerful "Living a Beautiful Life Outside the 9-5" course includes:
1. How to unpick useless or counter-productive training.
2. How to create fulfillment in your day. (You may be unaware certain essential elements in your day are even missing. This course will show you where your day is out of kilter).
3. How to develop a natural (rather than imposed) daily structure (plus an explanation of why you even want a structure in the first place).
4. How to organise the long term, and structure plans so that you actually make some headway in them.
5. How to go about making your big dreams materialise.
6. Finding real meaning when you are free.
Hi! I'm Atulya. I've been living off-grid and building with mud for nearly ten years now. My love of natural building arose from nowhere. Back in 2011 I was living in a field in Turkey. Bit by bit, out of necessity I taught myself to build with mud. It became a creative passion. Within a year I had constructed a house. A year later I installed solar power. I have been in nature, mud building and writing about it ever since.
Today I am founder and author of The Mud Home natural building and off-grid freedom website. I also write about natural building for publications such as Mother Earth News and the Owner Builder Magazine.
Starta) Organising Bigger Projects and Dreams (Slideshow Version) (18:52)
StartOrganising Bigger Projects and Dreams (PDF Version)
Startb) The Inner Manager and the Creative Rebel (Video) (5:39)
StartThe Inner Manager and the Creative Rebel (PDF version)
Startc) The Meaning of Life
Startd) Final Tips and Reminders for Staying Fulfilled.